Over on the “Meetings” page, you’ll find documents that are directly useful for the upcoming meeting (like the agenda, reports, etc.). There are some documents, however, that go beyond the meeting itself and may be useful to view or access at different times throughout the year.
Click Here in order to access an online folder that includes the documents listed below (you may need to click on one of the folders to find the specific documents).
- Mission Statement of Classis
- Functionaries of Classis (list of who does what)
- Classis Rules of Procedure (how we operate)
- Guidelines for Meetings of Classis
- Classis Expense Voucher (form used for getting reimbursed for expenses)
- Classis Credentials (must be filled out and brought to the meeting)
- Classical Ministry Shares
- Lake Superior Scholarship Information & Application
- CRC Church Order
- CRC Yearbook Stats may now be found here
Looking for Classis Archives (of past minutes, agendas, etc)? They’re over on the Archived Documents page. Note: That page is password protected, so you’ll need the password from the Classis Clerk.