Over on the “Meetings” page, you’ll find documents that are directly useful for the upcoming meeting (like the agenda, reports, etc.). There are some documents, however, that go beyond the meeting itself and may be useful to view or access at different times throughout the year.
Click Here in order to access an online folder that includes the documents listed below.
- Mission Statement of Classis
- Functionaries of Classis (list of who does what)
- Classis Rules of Procedure (how we operate)
- Guidelines for Meetings of Classis
- Travel and Lodging Policy (2017)
- Classis Expense Voucher (form used for getting reimbursed for expenses)
- Hotel/Delegate Registration Form (2017)
- Classis Credentials (must be filled out and brought to the meeting)
- Lake Superior Scholarship Information & Application
- CRC Church Order
- CRC Yearbook Stats may now be found here
For Archived Documents from previous meetings, you can CLICK HERE.
Note that a password is required for access. The password is available to all members of churches in the Classis. Contact the classis clerk or the clerk of your council.